- VirtIO console, network, block device and 9P filesystem are supported.
- The Fedora disk image is now supported.
RISCVEMU is a system emulator for the
RISC-V architecture. Its purpose is
to be small and simple while being complete. Among its features the
support of 128 bit addressing and 128 bit floating point makes it ready
for the future !
- RISC-V system emulator supporting the RV128IMAFDQC base ISA (user
level ISA version 2.1, priviledged architecture version 1.9.1) including:
- 32/64/128 bit integer registers
- 32/64/128 bit floating point instructions (using the SoftFP Library)
- Compressed instructions
- Private extension to change the integer register width (XLEN) dynamically
- VirtIO console, network, block device and 9P filesystem
- HTIF console
- Small code, easy to modify, no external dependancies
RISCVEMU source code: riscvemu-2017-01-12.tar.gz
RISC-V boot loader, Linux kernel and disk image: diskimage-linux-riscv64-2017-01-07.tar.gz.
The boot loader comes from
project. The Linux kernel comes from
project. The disk image comes
(RISC-V port of the Yocto Project). The necessary patches are in the
The following disk images can be tried directly with the command:
where URL is:
Fedora 25 http://bellard.org/riscvemu/fedora25
It is released under the MIT license.
Fabrice Bellard - http://bellard.org/