Changelog for TinyGL
- added 24/32 bit rendering support (Olivier Landemarre - F. Bellard)
- fixed GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP (Olivier Landemarre)
- added gl_malloc, gl_free, gl_zalloc wrappers (Olivier Landemarre)
- added NanoX API (nglx) (F. Bellard)
- added gears example and unified GUI in examples (F. Bellard)
- added TGL_FEATURE_RENDER_BITS so that it will be possible to render
natively in 15/16/24 or 32 bits. (F. Bellard)
- interpolated lines (Olivier Landemarre)
- fast no shading case (Olivier Landemarre)
- fast no projection case (Olivier Landemarre)
- added 24/32 bpp support. Added some features.h ifdefs.
- fixed some error reporting cases in the examples
- endianness is deduced from the glibc (BYTE_ORDER macro)
- new files BeOS/* src/msghandling.*, src/arrays.*, src/oscontext.c
- added support for BeOS, see README.BEOS
- added support for drawing convex polygons with unlimited # of vertices
- added support for GL_LIGHT_MODEL_TWO_SIDE
- added generic rotation code for glopRotate
- added support for opengl 1.1 arrays
- added support for glPolygonOffset, not implemented.
- added glGetFloatv, limited support.
- added some pnames for glGetIntegerv
- added some empty functions in include/GL/gl.h to compile VRMLView
- added GL_VERSION_1_1 define in include/GL/gl.h
- fixed "bug" when context->gl_resize_viewport is not set.
- fixed bug in glBindTexture (didn't accept texture object 0)
- Initial revision, Fabrice Bellard